Let’s say you have a certain way you set up your project folders, and you want a “project blueprint” so you don’t have to manually create that particular folder structure again and again.
- Built-in Ask for Input action: It prompts you for the project name.
- Built-in Text action containing your vault name.
- Built-in Set Variable action for storing your vault name in the variable “Vault name”
- Create Folder action creates first project folder.
- Create Folder action creates another nested set of project folders.
- Built-in Text action containing your project note body.
- And a final Create Note action for creating the note using the note body.
This is just an example, obviously, and you’ll likely want to use a note template in (7). Go nuts!
When prompted (see action (1), above), I’ve entered “ActionsDotWork example”.