Actions URI 1.1.0 was released today.
- Find it in Obsidian’s Community Plugins
- Check the GitHub release page: Release 1.1.0 · czottmann/obsidian-actions-uri · GitHub
The plugin is stable enough and used in production as the companion plugin to my macOS/iOS app Actions for Obsidian. So the version number took a big leap to bring it mostly in line with the app. Nothing else will change, Actions URI will remain FOSS under a MIT License.
- If you’re unhappy with the global search, and use Omnisearch, you’ll be delighted about the new
- Actions URI should now handle unexpected exceptions outside its control more graceful (#60)
- I’ve added table of contents to the route pages in the documentation.
- Adds code for preventing a race condition in vaults w/ Templater enabled (#61)