Release 1.2.0 (macOS & iOS)

I’m happy to announce that version 1.2.0 is now available on the App Store for both macOS and iOS. It’s a big’un! :sweat_smile:

New Things

Breaking Changes

No Longer Broken

Also Important

• The purchasing window will now ask if you use Actions for Obsidian in a commercial setting or want to share your license with family members, and pick a suggested base price.

And finally: If you like the app, I’d really help me out if you could spare a minute on an App Store rating or review. Thank you!

1 Like

I was thrilled to see the new actions to append below headlines for notes and daily notes. I had been using placeholders before based on your sample workflows, but this will so much nicer that I can now remove those placeholder comments from my daily notes.

Also, I had a problem before if I want to use the Obsidian QuickAdd plugin for capture because it only supported headlines and not placeholders. So if I wanted to use both Shortcuts and QuickAdd, Actions for Obsidian would add my new items above the placeholder, but QuickAdd would add them below that placeholder because it’s at the end of a section. Now I can use either or both without any conflict.

1 Like

Thanks, Doug! I’m glad to hear you like it. :+1:t3: